We are very excited to bring Operation 36 to our junior programs. This is a program that has great success in keeping golf fun while the juniors become hooked on golf trying to shoot par 36. The improvement rate has been impressive with this very structured program.
There will be four levels of participation to choose from. The levels you choose will depend on your child’s level of play and their commitment to golf. We are here to help you choose the right level for your junior golfer.
Please click here to find more detailed information and videos on the Operation 36 improvement formula.
Packages (10 week sessions)
Par Package: $250 | 1 Academy Session/week
Birdie Package: $450 | 1 Academy Session/week + 8 times on the course
Eagle Package: $650 | 1 Academy Session/week + 8 times on the course + 1 Practice Session/week
Ace Package: $810 | 1 Academy Session/week + 8 times on the course + 1 Practice Session/week + 2 private lessons
Spring Session: March 6 – May 8
Summer Session: May 22 – July 24
Fall Session: September 4 – November 6
Ages 6-10 | Tuesday and Thursday 4:00pm–5:00pm
Ages 11-16 | Tuesday and Thursday 5:00pm–6:00pm
Fridays 4:30pm–5:30pm and Sundays 11:00am–12:00pm
On Course Days: Saturday afternoons (schedule will be announced the first class of each session depending on golf course availability)
- Kandi will be the lead coach for all performance programs.
- There will be a two-payment installment plan (first class payment and 5th class payment).
- Discounts are available for multiple juniors: 10% off 2nd junior, 20% off 3rd junior, and 30% off 4th junior
- A minimum of 6 juniors per class time is required. A 6 to 1 student to instructor ratio will be maintained at all times. Once you register for a program, you are committed to the entire semester unless someone from the waitlist can fill your spot.
- Juniors participating in the Performance Programs will be eligible to participate on the KCG PGA Junior League Teams and Elite Teams.