CLINICS AND SCHOOLS
LEARN TO PLAY GOLF IN 4 HOURS! This clinic is for new golfers or for golfers who have not played in a long time and are looking to get back into the game. These beginner clinics are designed to teach you everything you need to know to go out and play on the course. You will have fun every step of the way.
All you have to do is show up and we will provide the equipment and the fun!
Ladies Night Out
2nd Wednesday of Each month starting April 11th | 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- All ladies welcomed that play golf or want to learn to play golf.
- Each month will have a different theme. We will spend time working on the fundamentals of each shot and we will be on the golf course for some sessions.
- We will also teach you fun ways to practice to improve your game.
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere.
- Enjoy a cocktail following the clinic on Kandi.
Short Game School
- Lower your scores by improving your game from 50 yards and in.
- This school will cover putting, chipping, and pitching.
- Learn the correct set-up for each shot and when to hit which shot from where.
- You will also learn to be creative with a wide variety of clubs.
- Lower your score fast by improving your short game!
Full Swing School
- We will cover the fundamentals of the irons, hybrids, fairway woods and the driver.
- This is a great class to check your set-up, posture, ball position and to make sure you are making the correct swing.
- Learn how to practice effectively to get results.
- Video Analysis will be done and each golfer will receive an email with the video summary for future reference.
- Bad habits have a tendency to creep into golf swings without the golfer even realizing. Use this class to stay ahead of bad shots.
Wednesday Night Sunset Clinics & Cocktails
Summer Wednesdays | 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Get your game tuned up for the weekend with these informative and fun clinics on Wednesday evenings.
Cost: $39 (includes cocktail with Kandi following the clinic)
Hit It 10 Yards Farther
- Learn to hit it longer.
- Learn to hit the ball straighter.
- Did you know you can hit it further with simple changes and not an overhaul of your swing?
- Simple stretching and exercises that can add distance to your game.
Lower Your Score 5 Shots with Better Putting
- Learn how to start putts consistently on line.
- Learn how to control your speed for all putts.
- Understand how to effectively read greens.
- Understand how effective practice leads to fun and results in more putts made.
- Improved putting equals lower scores!
No More Slice
- Get rid of your slice forever!
- Learn why you slice it and how to stop it.
- Learn the correct set-up to hit the ball straight.
- Get control of your clubface at impact.
- Simple changes can say good-bye slice.
- Let the fun begin with straight shots.
Make It Count with Your Wedges
August 29th | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Learn the correct set-up for chipping and pitching to hit it closer to the hole.
- Learn to make solid contact more often.
- Perfect your distance control.
- Learn what shot to hit from different situations.
- Have more fun shooting lower scores!
Get Out of the Bunker Every Time
July 25th | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Learn the correct set-up to make bunker shots easy.
- Learn how to hit it high with consistent distance control.
- Equipment check, to make sure you are using the sand wedge that makes it easy to get the ball on the green more often.
- Learn to hit shots effectively from different lies.
No more fear equals lower scores and more fun!
Saturday Boot Camp
AUGUST 18TH | 9:00AM – 4:00PM
This will be a great day to improve your total golf game.
9:00 – 10:45 Full Swing Clinic
11:00 – 12:00Short Game Clinic (Chipping & Putting)
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch with Kandi at Restoration
1:00 – 1:50Short Game Clinic (Pitching and Bunkers)
2:00 – 4:00Play 9 Holes with Kandi
This program is limited to 4 golfers!
Cost: $399 (includes lunch and golf course fees)
Put your own group together! Your group will decide the shots you want to work on and the amount of time you want to spend improving your game. Meet with Kandi to set up the day and time that works best for your group. Price will be determined by the amount of instruction time. This is the only way to guarantee a golf school is designed specifically with the desires of your private group in mind. Fun will be had by all!
Call (434) 531-8650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning!