Improve your Posture for Straighter Shots
Every golfer wants to hit the ball straighter off the tee and into greens. And, everyone will agree that the game is much easier if it is played from the fairway. Hitting the ball straighter is easier than you think; and, it all starts with your set-up and posture. Here’s how to get into the correct posture:
- Start out by bending over to the ball from your hips—not by bending your knees or curling your shoulders.
- Your weight should be on the balls of your feet.
- Arms should naturally hang straight down from your shoulders.
- Back should be flat and not have a curve at the lower part of your back (see picture)
- Your feet, hips and shoulders should be parallel to your target at address.
When the posture and set-up is correct it allows our body to make a more efficient shoulder turn back and then to rotate through the ball to a balanced finish.
Enjoy the game by hitting it straighter and feel free to visit our website for more tips at kandicomergolf.com.